top of page
Sat, Apr 29|
Santa Monica (and virtual option)
Celebration of Tülin Erdim Mangır's Life
The Mangir family invites you to celebrate the beautiful life of Tülin Erdim Mangır.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 29, 11:00 AM PDT
Santa Monica (and virtual option), 1260 18th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404, USA
About the Event
Details for In-Person Participation:
- RSVP is needed by April 15 if you plan to attend in person.
- Ceremony will begin promptly at 11 AM PT. Doors will open at 10:30 AM PT to allow you to be seated by 11 AM.
- Free parking will be available - details will be shared ahead of the event for those who RSVP.
- Ceremony will be followed by an indoor/outdoor reception with light food, refreshments, and music as you peruse Tulin's artwork, view photos throughout her life, and mingle with guests.
- The safety of our beloved friends and family is our utmost priority, and we will be following current LA County public health guidelines. If you are feeling ill, please attend virtually instead.
Details for Virtual Participation:
- We are looking forward to sharing this celebration with our many loved ones around the world. Please RSVP yes if you plan to attend virtually. A Zoom link will be provided ahead of the event.
bottom of page